Sunday 3 September 2017

Challenge #61 & Challenge Winner


Afternoon all,

Apologies for the delay in posting the challenge, I was locked out of my account
and had to send proof if identity before I could gain access back but I am here again now.

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the entries and thank you for taking part in the last challenge.
Now lets announce the challenge winner......

Chosen at random the winner of challenge #60 is.....

26- coops



Congratulations: Please contact me
admin@papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces) to claim your prize.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to our next challenge...

The theme is

Simply Christmas

The challenge rules can be found in the side bar & the winner
will be picked at random on 1st September where the winner will
receive a £10 store credit to spend over at Paper Creator.

Here's a little inspiration from the fabulous new Design Team...


Marianne

Pauline

Meg

Sue

Good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing your entries.

Hugs
Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)