Saturday 8 November 2014

Challenge #32.....


Good Morning all,

It's time for another challenge here at Paper Creator and the theme is....

Anything Goes

The challenge rules can be found in the side bar & the winner
will be picked at random on Saturday 22nd November where the winner will
received a £10 store credit to spend over at Paper Creator.


Here's a little inspiration from the fabulous Design Team...

Lau
Colette
Edna

Pauline

Tammy


Such great inspiration, wouldn't you agree? Always look forward
to seeing what the DT come up with :)

Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Hugs...

7 comments:

  1. FABulous DT inspiration pieces :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creations!!! Great inspiration by DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge and gorgeous DT inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!!! LOVE the decoupage on Pauline's card.. Just outstanding!! LOVE IT!!! Wow!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    For some reason it won't allow me to enter my link it comes up with page not found
    my link is http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/lazy-dayzzzzzzzz.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this lovely challenge - I'm so sorry that my card is too tall for the actual thumbnail pic.

    Hugs to you and the DT Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)