Sunday 20 October 2013

Challenge #15 Winner.....


 Hey all,

I am a little late in announcing the winner, I had great intentions of doing it yesterday but
after an all day wedding Friday I found myself curling up on the sofa for the day :)

Thank you for all your amazing entries... Loved looked at them all but we can only have winner.....

So picked at random the winner is....

73- Shirley

with this absolutely amazing entry


I am sure you will all agree with me that this is just WOW!!

Shirley - please contact me at admin @papercreator .co .uk (remove spaces) to claim your prize.

Once again thank you all for taking part and we hope to see you join in on our next challenge.

Hugs...

3 comments:

  1. Indeed beautiful!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a wow creation and very worthy of being selected the winner. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)